Orient Green- Angrakha Dress-Kurta
Inspired from evergreen flowers- Hellebores, this angrakha kurta-dress is made using homespun handwoven cotton fabric which is has lesser Carbon footprint than average mill made fabric. The space dyed texture is unique to each piece and cannot be replicated.
Handmade In India.
- Product: Angrakha Dress-Kurta
- Design Details:
- This comfort fit Angrakha dress is made in fine cotton.
- The tie-up makes it easier to customize the fit.
- The texture is unique to each piece and cannot be replicated.
- Comes with two pockets.
- Take a swirl to see amazing the flare looks!
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton
- Dyed using Azo free vat dyes.
- Homespun on Ambar Charkha & handwoven in West Bengal cluster.
- Colours: Green & White (Space Dyed Chambray)
- Wash Care: This product can be washed by hand using mild detergents in cold water. You can also dry-clean the product. Avoid bleach for better look, longevity and healthier environment. Dry in shade. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Size Chart:
|Total Length (from HPS)||42||43||44||45|
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and colours. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 6 3/4" (169.5 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- Weight: 300 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 5-10 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-