Loving Love- Printed Angrakha Dress-Kurta
Inspired from the works and life of Artist- Agnes Martin this Angrakha dress-kurta is made using unprocessed griege homespun, handwoven cotton fabric which is near Zero-Carbon footprint, skillfully hand printed by artisans using fine brass metal printing blocks.
Handmade In India.
- Product: Angrakha Dress-Kurta
- Design Details:
- This comfort fit angrakha is made in fine & loosely woven cotton.
- The hem & the sleeves are highlighted with blue and red checks
- The tie-up makes it easier to customize the fit.
- Take a swirl to see amazing the flare looks!
- Style it like a Kurta or a Dress.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton - Unprocessed & Unbleached
- Azo free vat dye used in printing.
- Homespun on Ambar Charkha & handwoven in Rajasthan cluster.
- Hand printed by 5th generation artisans in Jaipur.
- Colours: Natural/Kora, Red & Blue
- Wash Care: This product is printed using fine metal blocks. It can be washed by hand using mild detergents in cold water. You can also dry-clean for better look and longevity. Avoid softeners, conditioners and bleach. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and print. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 6 3/4" (169.5 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- Weight: 335 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 2-7 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-