Happy Checks- Front Open Short Jacket
Inspired from the works and life of Artist- Agnes Martin this front open jacket is made using unprocessed griege homespun, handwoven cotton fabric which is near Zero-Carbon footprint. Blue checks add to the texture of the base fabric.
Handmade In India.
- Product: Front Open Short Jacket
- Design Details:
- This comfort fit Jacket is made from thick cotton yarn.
- Blue checks woven in the fabric add to the base texture.
- The panels on the inside are stitched with deep blue binding.
- Suitable for environments with light cold & air conditioning.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton.
- Azo free vat dye used in printing.
- Homespun on Takli Charkha & handwoven in Rajasthan cluster.
- Colours: White & Blue
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately in cold water. Dry in shade for best look and for longevity. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and colour. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 6 3/4" (169.5 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- Weight: 225 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 5-10 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-