Fari Dress | Indian Summer Kurta Dress
An ethically made sophisticated and eco-friendly summer cotton dress that is made of Handspun Handloom cotton, free of nasty dyes and chemical bleaches. A casual wear dress for a day out, for a luncheon, a picnic, family or cultural gatherings or just because you want to wear something comfortable. Works well as a work wear dress too. Truly a dress for all occasions.
Handmade In India.
Note: In case, you wish to get a customised product, please select custom option in sizes and input you true body measurements in inches.
- Product: Pleated Dress Kurta with Sleeves
- Design Details:
- Pleat detail at the empire line.
- Lace detail at the hem.
- Comes with pockets.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton, The Freedom Fabric.
- Colour and chemical free.
- Soft, Breathable & Skin Friendly.
- Ambar Charkha handspun & handwoven in West Bengal cluster.
- Colours: Kora/Ivory
- Wash Care: Hand-wash or machine-wash in mild detergent. Avoid bleach for better look, longevity and healthier environment. Dry in shade. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and colours. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 5" (165 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- The products are usually dispatched within 2-7 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination, packages are shipped via India Post.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-