Clear Day- Printed Shirt Dress
Inspired from the works and life of Artist- Agnes Martin this shirt dress is made using unprocessed griege homespun, handwoven cotton fabric which is near Zero-Carbon footprint, skillfully hand printed by artisans using fine brass metal printing blocks.
Handmade In India.
- Product: Shirt Dress
- Design Details:
- The blue dots are hand block printed in brass metal blocks for fineness.
- Mandarin collar with side button details accentuates the neckline.
- A-Line shirt dress with pocket & cuff detail.
- Wear it as a dress or a shrug!
- Inspired from untitled pencil sketches of Agnes Martin.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton - Unprocessed & Unbleached
- Azo free vat dye used in printing.
- Homespun on Ambar Charkha & handwoven in Maheshwar cluster.
- Hand printed by 5th generation artisans in Jaipur.
- Colours: Natural/ Kora, Blue
- Wash Care: This product is printed using fine metal blocks. It can be washed by hand using mild detergents in cold water. You can also dry-clean for better look and longevity. Avoid softeners, conditioners and bleach. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Size Chart:
|Total Length (from HPS)||38||39||40||41|
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and print. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 6 3/4" (169.5 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- Suggestion: The finesse of the fabric makes it slightly sheer, we recommend pairing it with a slip.
- Weight: 240 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 5-10 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-