Arctic White- Pleated Dress
Inspired from the works and life of Artist- Agnes Martin, this printed stole is made using unprocessed griege homespun, handwoven fine Bengal cotton fabric which is near Zero-Carbon footprint, skillfully hand printed by Sanganeri artisans using fine brass metal printing blocks.
Handmade In India.
- Product: Printed Stole
- Design Details:
- Blue vertical stripes end at horizontal black stripes.
- Red diagonal stripes at either ends add to the uniqueness of the print.
- The edges are finished with hand-twisted tassels.
- Inspired from untitled pencil sketches of Agnes Martin.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton.
- 100's count fine cotton.
- Homespun on Ambar Charkha & handwoven in West Bengal cluster.
- Hand printed by 5th generation artisans in Jaipur.
- Colours: Natural/Kora, Blue, Black & Red.
- Wash Care: This product is printed using fine metal blocks. It can be washed by hand using mild detergents in cold water. You can also dry-clean for better look and longevity. Avoid softeners, conditioners and bleach. Donate when no longer needed.
- Note: Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and print. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Weight: 250 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 5-10 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-