The Tree- Printed Spaghetti Top
Inspired from the works and life of Artist- Agnes Martin this spaghetti top is made using unprocessed griege homespun, handwoven cotton fabric which is near Zero-Carbon footprint, skillfully hand printed by artisans using fine brass metal printing blocks.
Handmade In India.
- Product: Spaghetti Top
- Design Details:
- The vertical blue stripes are hand block printed in brass metal blocks for fineness.
- Sweetheart neckline for an elegant look.
- Adjustable straps and elasticated back for comfortable fit.
- Metal adjuster for longer shelf life.
- Small slits on the side for easy fit at hips.
- Inspired from untitled pencil sketches of Agnes Martin.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton - Unprocessed & Unbleached
- Azo free vat dye used in printing.
- Homespun on Ambar Charkha & handwoven in Maheshwar cluster.
- Hand printed by 5th generation artisans in Jaipur.
- Colours: Natural/Kora, Blue
- Wash Care: This product is printed using fine metal blocks. It can be washed by hand using mild detergents in cold water. You can also dry-clean for better look and longevity. Avoid softeners, conditioners and bleach. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and print. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 6 3/4" (169.5 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- Weight: 100 grams
- Shipping: The products are usually dispatched within 2-7 working days. Once dispatched, it arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-
- Products are returned in original conditions with tags, labels and all the packaging material.
- You can read more on our Refunds & Returns page.