Phule - Hand Spun Jamdani Saree
This limited edition Jamdani saree is made using homespun handwoven 100% cotton fabric which has lesser Carbon footprint than average mill made fabric. The space dyed texture is unique to each piece and cannot be replicated. This saree took 9 working days for the weaver to weave it on a pitloom. The Saree is named after Savitribai Phule.
Handmade In India.
- Product: Limited Edition Jamdani Pallu Saree
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton.
- Fine 100's count fabric.
- Dyed using Azo free Vat dyes.
- Homespun on Ambar Charkha & handwoven in West Bengal cluster.
- Colours: Aquamarine & White.
|Width||46 (1.16 meters)|
|Length||222 (5.5 meters)|
Wash Care: This Saree can be washed by hand using mild detergents in cold water. You can also dry-clean for better look and longevity. Avoid bleach. Donate when no longer needed.
- Note: Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Weight: 381 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 2 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-