Muff Black- Angrakha Dress
Made with thick homespun cottons, handwoven in Kanpur that are ideal for light winters. Dyed with Azo free VAT dyes, this handspun jacket has 30% less carbon footprint even when shipping is factored in!
Handmade In India.
- Product: Angrakha Dress
- Design Details:
- Comes with three-quarter sleeves.
- Can double as a jacket/shrug.
- Lined with contrasting black cambric cotton.
- Suitable for light cold & air-conditioned spaces.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton.
- 20's count homespun on Ambar Charkha (good for mild winters).
- Handwoven in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh cluster.
- Lined with contrasting 60's cambric cotton for softer feel.
- Colours: Beige Black
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately in cold water. Dry in shade for best look and for longevity. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Size Chart:
|Total Length (from HPS)||41
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and colour. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 8" (173 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- Weight: 650 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 5-10 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-