Iro Iro Black 2- Zero-Waste Kimono Jacket
A collaborative effort between Cotton Rack & Iro Iro Zero Waste. Where, we provided Iro Iro with our leftover fabric and at their facility they are shredded and reconverted into fabric to be further designed and made into free-size, Kimono Inspired jackets. Best way to be sustainable!
Handmade In India.
- Product: Zero-Waste Kimono Jacket
- Design Details:
- Kimono inspired Jacket.
- Front Buttoned.
- Suitable for light cold & air-conditioned spaces.
- Comes with two pockets.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton.
- Upcycled from Handspun Handwoven cotton fabric waste.
- Made in Rajasthan.
- Colours: Black & a hint of few other colours.
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately in cold water. Dry in shade for best look and for longevity. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and colour. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 8" (173 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Petite.
- Weight: 550 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 2 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-