Honey Brown- Free Size Jacket
Homespun on Gandhi Charkha and handwoven in Rajasthan, this 10's count cotton is ideal for all-season jackets. Dyed with Azo free VAT dyes, this handspun jacket has 30% less carbon footprint even when shipping is factored in!
Handmade In India.
- Product: Free Size Jacket
- Design Details:
- This relaxed fit shrug is made with thick cotton yarn.
- Contrast piping on front opening adds to the woven texture.
- Comes with two pockets.
- Suitable for light cold & air-conditioned spaces.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton.
- 10's count homespun on Gandhi Charkha.
- Handwoven in Bassi/Dausa, Rajasthan cluster.
- Colours: Kora Brown
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately in cold water. Dry in shade for best look and for longevity. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and colour. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 8" (173 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- Weight: 430 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 2 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-