Sirocco Blue- Shirt Dress
Made from textured homespun and handwoven fabric in 100% cotton. The yarn is space dyed in Azo free dyes for the unique texture.
Handmade In India.
- Product: Shirt Dress
- Design Details:
- Front open flap shirt dress that doubles as a shrug.
- Cuff detail on sleeves.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton
- Dyed using Azo free vat dyes.
- Homespun on Ambar Charkha & handwoven in West Bengal cluster.
- Colours: Blue Chambray
- Wash Care: This product can be washed separately by hand using mild detergents in cold water. You can also dry-clean the product. Avoid bleach for better look, longevity and healthier environment. Dry inside-out in shade. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and colours. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 8" (173 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- Weight: 232 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 2-7 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-