Hue Blue- Shirt Dress
Inspired from evergreen flowers- Hellebores, this shirt dress is made using homespun handwoven cotton fabric which has lesser Carbon footprint than average mill made fabric. The space dyed texture is unique to each piece and cannot be replicated.
Handmade In India.
Note: In case, you wish to get a customised product, please select custom option in sizes and input you true body measurements in inches.
- Product: Shirt Dress
- Design Details:
- Shirt dress with vertical space dyed texture.
- Button Detail on sleeve for roll-up.
- The texture is unique to each piece and cannot be replicated.
- Comes with two pockets.
- Fabric Details:
- 100% Cotton.
- Dyed using Azo free vat dye.
- Homespun on Ambar Charkha & handwoven in West Bengal cluster.
- Colours: Blue & White (Space dyed Chambray), shade may vary depending on the fabric lot.
- Wash Care: This product can be washed by hand using mild detergents in cold water. You can also dry-clean the product. Avoid bleach for better look, longevity and healthier environment. Dry in shade. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and colour. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 6 3/4" (169.5 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- Weight: 200 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 2-7 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-