Thrikona Koth | Cashmere Cotton | Open Shawl Collar Jacket | Hand Block Printed
An exclusive limited edition long shawl collar made in collaboration with Metaphor Racha using our handspun handwoven cashmere cotton fabric with hand block print. An all season jacket for women is perfect for layering.
Handmade In India.
- Product: Ambara Charkha handspun and handloom woven cotton "Koth" - meaning jacket in the Kashmiri (Koshur) language.
- Description: Full front open, with shawl collar, full sleeves, with side pockets, and no side slits.
- Design Details: The hand block print design has the geometry element "Thrikona", meaning 'triangle' in Kannada language. Varieties of triangle patterns are placed on the textile creatively during the printing process, as a result, the placements of the triangles on the jacket might slightly vary from that of the image shown here. As no two pieces look the same, this one-of-a-kind garment is exclusive.
- Textile: Cashmere cotton takes its name after the old spelling of Kashmir, famous for its Pashmina shawls. Woven in a small village in Jammu, cashmere cotton is a 100% cotton-based textile with the aesthetics of Pashmina wool. A 40s count ambara charkha spun yarn, twill-woven on a hand-loom, and after its unique process lends itself for a look & feel of a Pashmina. Being cotton-based, this is a trans-seasonal product that becomes softer & drapes better with use. This fabric is mindfully handmade under the guidance of Cotton Rack.
- Print: The tedious hand block printing process involves azo-free reactive dyes. The printed fabric (skillfully printed by the block printers at Bengaluru) is then steamed and washed to get a supple drape.
- Colour: The colours used are mushroom, airforce blue, and lime green.
- Tailoring: Individually hand-cut pieces, tailored using a manually operated sewing machine at Metaphor Racha studio in Bengaluru.
- Wash Care: For best results, dip this garment in cold water separately with mild/no detergent, rinse gently, and dry it under shade. Wear it till it tears. Donate when no longer needed.
- Note: Slight differences in colour and texture should not be seen as damage, as it's an inherent characteristic of the product. This product employs the local craftsmen, 100% cotton and eco-sensitive, Austere and simple, hence a statement about your values and life choices.
- The products are usually dispatched within 3 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination, packages are shipped via India Post.
- Returns: If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away (within 24 hours for this product) and enable us to keep that piece aside. The customer has to bear the return cost. Please note that-
- Products are returned in original conditions with tags, labels and all the packaging material.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed for this product as most of the products are either made for you or of a small batch of exclusive one-off pieces.
- International Shipments/orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. You can read more on our Refunds & Returns page.