Mountain White- Back Box Pleat Dress
Experience Cashmere Cotton, a vegan alternative to wool. A 100% cotton based fabric with richness of Cashmere Wool. Woven in our very own private cluster in foothills of Himalayas, there are currently only 4 weavers in the country who weave this fabric.
Handmade In India.
- Product: Back Box-Pleat Dress
- Design Details:
- Straight fit dress with three-quarter sleeves.
- Box pleat on the back with colourful tassels.
- Comes with a griege cambric cotton lining.
- Add an interesting neckpiece to complete the look.
- Fabric Details:
- Cashmere Cotton™
- 100% Cotton which feels like Cashmere Wool.
- Homespun on Ambar Charkha & handwoven in a private cluster in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Natural, bleach/chemical free colour.
- Almost Carbon neutral.
- Colours: Kora / Natural off-white
- Wash Care: This product can be washed separately by hand using mild detergents in cold water. You can also dry-clean the product. Avoid bleach for better look, longevity and healthier environment. Dry inside-out in shade. Donate when no longer needed.
- Being a hand-crafted product, there are bound to be irregularities in the fabric texture and colours. Worry not, these irregularities make your product unique and guarantees the authenticity.
- Model is 5' 8" (173 cms) and she is wearing a Cotton Rack Small.
- Weight: 320 grams
- The products are usually dispatched within 5-10 working days.
- Domestic (India)- The product arrives at your doorstep in 2-3 working days depending on your location.
- International- The shipments can take anywhere between 7-20 days to reach the destination.
- Returns: We accept returns when intimated within 7 days of delivery, provided that-